- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbs whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp ground fennel
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs parsley
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This delicious dressing can be used for much more than just salads. It is a great marinade for chicken or you may pour it over baked fish as a sauce. This dressing will keep very well in the refrigerator.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and whisk until mixed well.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- May be stored in a glass jar and kept in the refrigerator.
- Before using, shake the jar vigorously.