|1 cup cauliflower florets, blanched in boiling water for 2 minutes|
|1 cup carrot sticks, blanched for 2 minutes|
|1 cup celery, sliced|
|1 cup Persian cucumbers, sliced|
|2 cups cider vinegar|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|3 tsp kosher salt|
|1 tsp fresh ginger, minced|
This is a super simple pickling recipe that you may use for almost any vegetable.
- Soak vegetables in water overnight.
- Drain, then blanch carrots and cauliflower.
- Mix vinegar, salt, garlic and ginger.
- Place vegetables in a 2 quart jar.
- Pour in vinegar mixture.
- Cover and marinate for 3 days in refrigerator.