White Cheddar Cheese Spread with Sherry
- 2 cups of sharp white shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp mace
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1 tbs thyme
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This a great appetizer that can be made in 10 minutes or less. It is great spread on crusty bread or crackers.
- Put half the cheese, sherry, milk and mace in a blender or food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- While processing add the remaining cheese and chives.
- Continue processing until smooth.