- 1 cup mashed, cooked sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tbs packed brown sugar
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- non stick cooking spray
This is a super sweet version of mashed sweet potatoes.
- In a medium bowl, stir together sweet potato and banana.
- Add milk and blend well.
- Add brown sugar, egg yolks and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Spray a 1 quart casserole with nonstick spray.
- Add the sweet potato mixture to the casserole dish.
- Combine raisins, sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over top of sweet potato mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes.