- 1/2 lb skinless cod fillets
- 1/2 lb scallops, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 lb small shrimp, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped (any color)
- 5 or 6 leaves of fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tbs canola oil
- 1 lb fresh ripe tomatoes chopped
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is super simple quick version of fish stew.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and saute, peppers, garlic and onions until slightly soft.
- Add the wine and bring to a boil for several minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, basil and oregano.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the fish, shrimp and scallops, and simmer for 5 minutes.