30 Minute Seafood Stew
|1/2 lb skinless cod fillets|
|1/2 lb scallops, cut into small pieces|
|1/2 lb small shrimp, peeled|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/4 cup onion, minced|
|1 cup bell pepper, chopped (any color)|
|5 or 6 leaves of fresh basil, chopped|
|1 tsp oregano|
|1 cup dry white wine|
|2 tbs canola oil|
|1 lb fresh ripe tomatoes chopped|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
This is super simple quick version of fish stew.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and saute, peppers, garlic and onions until slightly soft.
- Add the wine and bring to a boil for several minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, basil and oregano.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the fish, shrimp and scallops, and simmer for 5 minutes.