- 1/2 lb of cooked baby shrimp
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1 small can of green chilies, drained and chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled, seeded and cut into a small dice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lb of good quality tortilla chips
- carrot sticks for garnish
- red onion slices for garnish
This is a great appetizer that marries juicy baby shrimp with savory guacamole and crispy chips.
- In a mixing bowl combine avocado, chilies, onion, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread chips over several servings plates and top each chip with some guacamole and several baby shrimp.