Blue Cheese Spinach Salad
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 4 tbs lemon juice
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 2 strips of bacon, fried crispy and crumbled
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
This is a quick salad that is absolutely delicious. Spinach and blue cheese were made for each other.
- Combine the first four ingredients,mix well and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, toss the spinach, onion and mushrooms.
- Just before serving, pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
- Sprinkle with the bacon and blue cheese.
- Recipe may be doubled.