Carpaccio with Parmesan and Arugula
|1/2 lb of beef tenderloin|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper|
|extra virgin olive oil or your favorite vinaigrette|
|a hand full of argula|
|1/4 pound shaved Parmesan cheese|
This is a classic preparation. The key is to use only top quality beef tenderloin.
- Season the tenderloin with salt and pepper .
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and put in the freezer.
- When tenderloins are almost frozen and firm, remove from the freezer. About 60 minutes.
- Using a very sharp knife cut them into very thin slices and arrange them to cover 4 serving plates.
- Drizzle some olive oil over each portion.
- Wash the arugula and in a bowl dress it with a little oil, salt and pepper, then garnish each plate.