- 2 20 oz cans of crushed pineapple in juice (unsweetened)
- 1 12 oz can of frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 28 oz bottle club soda, chilled
- 3 to 4 liters of champagne, chilled (3 to 4 bottles)
This is refreshing champagne cocktail that is great served at a cocktail party or informal gathering.
- In a blender, blend the crushed pineapple with its liquid until smooth.
- Combine pineapple and lemonade concentrate in a large punch bowl.
- Stir in club soda and champagne.
- Add ice cubes if desired.