Cheesy Zucchini and Yellow Squash Bake
|2 medium tomatoes, peeled and cut into wedges|
|2 zuchinni, sliced|
|2 yellow summer squash, sliced|
|1 tsp thyme|
|1 tsp basil|
|2 tsp garlic powder|
|1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese|
|1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/3 cup breadcrumbs|
|1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
This recipe is gooey and delicious and is a great way to get you kids not only to eat their vegetables but to beg for more.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the tomatoes, zucchini, squash, seasonings and cheddar cheese.
- Place in a 1 and 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Top with the Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the vegetables are fork tender.
- For the last 5 minutes of cooking top with the mozzarella cheese and cook until cheese is golden and bubbly.