Cheesy Zucchini and Yellow Squash Bake
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 zuchinni, sliced
- 2 yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp basil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
This recipe is gooey and delicious and is a great way to get you kids not only to eat their vegetables but to beg for more.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the tomatoes, zucchini, squash, seasonings and cheddar cheese.
- Place in a 1 and 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Top with the Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the vegetables are fork tender.
- For the last 5 minutes of cooking top with the mozzarella cheese and cook until cheese is golden and bubbly.