- 2 cups of chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ripe olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 up chopped scallions
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 6 croissants
This is a super simple recipe that can be prepared in about 15 minutes. It marries chicken with sharp white cheddar cheese, ripe olives served on a buttery croissant.
- Combine chicken, mayonnaise, olives, cheese, bell pepper and scallions.
- Gently mix, and chill if desired.
- Fill croissants with lettuce and the chicken mixture.