- 1 small bunch of of red seedless grapes
- 1 small bunch of red seedless grapes
- 2 kiwis, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 can of pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 oranges peeled and sectioned
- 1 pint of raspberries
- 10 bamboo skewers
This is super simple healthy recipe. It places bite sized pieces of fruit on skewers in an artful manner. You may serve these skewers as is or drizzled with honey. You also may use any fruit that you like.
- Peel and section oranges and cut into 1 inch pieces. Peel and section kiwi and cut into 1 inch pieces
- Place fruit alternatively on skewers as pictured.
- You may place skewers and garnish with mint.