Fresh Veggie Pita Pizza
- 2 pita bread pockets
- 1/2 lb of red pepper hummus (available at most grocery stores)
- 1 and 1/2 cups of zuchinni, chopped
- 1 medium tomato chopped, about 1 cup
- 1 bell pepper, chopped (1 and 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 onion, chopped
This is a recipe that you can prepare in about 15 minutes. It uses pita bread spread with red pepper hummus as a base covered with fresh veggies. There is no cooking required. Feel free to add any other toppings of your choice.
- Slice pita pockets all the way around the edge creating two separate rounds per pita. 4 rounds total.
- Spread about 4 tbs of hummus on each pita round.
- Top each round with equal portion of vegetables.
- Cut each round into 4 wedges.