- 8 tbs of yellow deli-style mustard
- 1 French baguette, cut into 4 even pieces and sliced in half lengthwise
- 16 slices of Wisconsin Swiss Cheese
- 4 kosher dill pickles, thinly sliced
- 1 lb smoked pepper ham slices
- 4 tbs butter, at room temperature
- Olives and peppers for garnish
This grilled cheese sandwich is served on a french baguette with Wisconsin Swiss Cheese, and smoked ham. 4 servings. Recipe courtesy of Wisconsin Cheese.
- Spread 1 tbs mustard evenly over each cut side of the baguette.
- On the bottom piece, place 2 slices of Swiss, some pickle slices and 1/4 lb of ham.
- Top with additional pickle slices and 2 additional slices of Swiss.
- Place bread top on and spread 1 tbs of butter over sandwich top.
- Heat a saute pan over medium high heat and add 1 tbs of butter and add the sandwich as butter melts.
- Grill for 2 minutes, then carefully turn over and press down with a spatula and grill for another 2 minutes.
- Repeat with 3 remaining sandwiches.