- 1 lb of linguine pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 3 cups of marinara sauce, bottled or homemade
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1lb of large or extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a delicious shrimp marinara that can be prepared in about 15 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large sauce pan, bring marinara sauce to a boil.
- Add the wine and shrimp. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Season with kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Serve sauce over pasta.