Korean Miniature Meat Pancakes (Tongurangteng)
|1 cup flour|
|1 medium egg, beaten|
|1 cup water|
|salt and pepper to taste|
|1 medium scallions, finely chopped|
|3 oz pork, chopped|
|1 small carrot grated|
|2 tbs olive oil, for frying|
Korean food provides the unique tastes of one of the worlds great cuisines. This recipe was adapted from The Korean Kitchen by Copeland Marx. This book is available in our Amazon store.
- Mix everything together except the oil.
- Use just enough water to make a thick batter
- Heat oil in skilled and drop in 1 heaping tbs of batter.
- Press batter down into the shape of a pancake.
- Lightly brown the pancakes, turning halfway through cooking, about 3 minutes.
- Serve with the sauce of your choice.