- 6 Cornish game hens
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tbs parsley, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 tbs grated lime zest
- 1 tsp paprika
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Wash hens and pat dry.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Place hens in a shallow baking dish and drizzle marinade all over.
- Rub marinade all over each bird. Place some marinade in the cavity’s of each bird as well.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or for as long as over night.
- Remove birds from marinade.
- You may grill over hot charcoal for about an hour, turning and adjusting so birds brown evenly.
- Alternatively you may bake birds in a pre heated 350 degree oven for about 1 hour.