Mexican Fruit Salsa
- 2 cups diced ripe stone fruit (Peaches, nectarines, apricots or cherries)
- juice of 1 lime
- zest of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbs canola oil
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 tbs chopped cilantro, chopped (mint or parsley may also be used)
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
This is a salsa that is full of stone fruits strawberries and savory Mexican flavors. It can be prepared in 15 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss gently to mix.
- Serve with tortilla chips or as a side with tacos and or enchiladas.