- 2 8 oz packages of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 8 oz packages of Cracker Barrel sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1 tbs chopped pimento
- 1 tsp green pepper, minced
- 1 tbs onion, minced
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- finely chopped pecans for rolling.
This recipe uses Philadelphia Cream cheese along with Cracker Barrel Sharp Cheddar. Its an all time party favorite.
- Combine the softened cream cheese and softened cheddar, and mix well until blended.
- Add pimento, green pepper, onion, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and seasons and combine thoroughly.
- Chill the mixture and shape the mixture into a ball.
- Roll in nuts and serve with crackers.