Pea Salad with Bacon
- 1 large bag of frozen peas or l lb of fresh
- 1/4 mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbs parsley, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, cook and chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced into thin rings
This is a flavorful delicious that marries peas with bacon and a creamy dressing.
- Cook the bacon, drain and chop into pieces.
- In a large bowl mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley and onions. Mix well
- If using frozen peas rinse under cold water until thawed.
- Add peas to dressing and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped bacon.
- Serve in lettuce cups.