- 1 and 1/2 lbs fresh plums, pitted and quartered
- 1 and 1/2 lbs fresh nectarines, pitted and quartered
- About 5 cups of total fruit
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
This is a wonderful summer dessert that uses fresh plums and nectarines.
- Combine the plums and nectarines and brown sugar.
- Spoon mixture into a baking dish
- Sift together the dry ingredients; add the egg, tossing with a fork until the mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle evenly over plums and nectarines.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm topped with ice cream or whipped cream.