Raspberry Lemon Spritzer
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 liter of lemon flavored seltzer water, chilled
- lemon wedges for garnish
Super refreshing and super delicious. Perfect for a hot summer day.
- Crush raspberries in a small bowl.
- Add the water to the raspberries and stir well.
- Strain juice into a pitcher.
- Pour seltzer into the pitcher and stir gently to combine.
- Pour into ice filled glasses and garnish with lemon wedges.
- If desired you may add vodka or white rum.