Shrimp Horseradish Dip
- 1 cup of cooked baby shrimp, cleaned
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tbs red onion, chopped
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs horseradish
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- several dashes of Tabasco
This dip is wonderful, using plump baby shrimp along with mayo, horseradish, and lemon juice.
- Place all ingredients in a blender container.
- Cover and pulse for about 30 seconds.
- Place dip into a container and chill before serving.