Frozen Fruit Pops
|2 cups sliced fresh strawberries|
|1 and 1/3 cups fresh peach slices|
|2 cups watermelon cubed|
|5 oz paper cups for molds|
You can make these freeze pops very easily at home. They are 100% fruit with no artificial colors or flavors. This recipe calls for a combination of fruits, however you may just use one or two flavors if you wish. You kids will love them. Makes 8 1/2 cup servings.
- Puree strawberries in a blender until smooth.
- Fill paper cups 1/3 full with the strawberry puree.
- Add craft sticks and freeze for 1 to 2 hours.
- Puree peaches in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour peach puree over frozen strawberry layer until the mold is 2/3 full.
- Freeze for 1 to 2 hours.
- Puree watermelon in a blender until smooth.
- Pour over frozen peach layer and freeze.
- When ready to eat remove paper cup and enjoy.