Whole Wheat Garlic Pita Chips
- 2 whole wheat pita rounds
- 4 tsps olive oil
- 1 tsp crushed garlic ( we like putting the garlic through a garlic press)
- kosher salt to taste
These are delicious pita chips dressed in garlic, olive oil and salt. They are perfecting for dipping. They can be prepared in 15 minutes.
- Pre- heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut around the outside of the pita rounds to separate the layers. You will now have 4 rounds of pita bread.
- Combine oil, garlic, and salt in a small bowl and brush the inside surface of each pita round with the oil mixture.
- Cut each round into 8 wedges and arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet, oiled side up.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.