Aloha Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry
|1 and 1/2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch chunks|
|1 cup of teriyaki sauce|
|2 tbs canola oil|
|3 cups of stir fry vegetables|
|1/2 cup chopped onion|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.|
This is an Hawaiian chicken recipe that allows you to add any vegetables that are suitable for stir frying. You can use bell pepper strips, bean sprouts, green beans, onions etc.
- Marinate chicken in 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce and set aside for 1 hour.
- Heat a wok or a large saute pan with 1 tbs canola oil over medium high heat and add the chicken,
- Cook until the meat is well browned and remove from pan.
- Heat remaining canola oil in the same pan and add the onion and stir fry vegetables.
- Cook until almost fork tender, but still crispy.
- Add the cooked meat back to the pan and pour in remaining 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Stir fry and toss for another minute.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over rice.