|4 small tins of anchovies packed in olive oil, with oil reserved|
|2 tbs capers, drained and chopped|
|1 cloves garlic chopped|
|1 tbs fresh parsley chopped|
|olive oil for brushing bread|
|1 cup marinara sauce|
- Remove anchovies from the tins, reserving the oil.
- Drain and rinse the capers, chop and add to the bowl.
- Add parsley to the bowl, and anchovies to the bowl.
- Season with fresh cracked black pepper.
- Mix well and allow to stand while you are toasting the baguette.
- Slice the baguette into1 inch slices and toast under the broiler until golden brown.
- Add a spoon full of marinara sauce.
- Add a spoon full of the mixture to the toasted baguette slices, with the whole anchovies on top.