Baked Sweet Potatoes with Orange Marmalade
|8 medium sweet potatoes, cooked and peeled|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|1 cup light cream|
|1/2 cup orange marmalade|
|16 large marshmallows, optional|
These sweet potatoes are perfect for a family or holiday gathering.
- Cut potatoes into 1 inch slices. Place in a lightly greased baking pan.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and salt.
- Pour cream over.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes
- Spread marmalade over potatoes and top with marshmallows.
- Return to oven and bake until marshmallows are lightly browned. About 15 minutes.