- 4 large bell peppers, 1 green, 1 red, 1 orange and 1 yellow, chopped in a small dice
- 1 large red onion, finely minced
- 2 stalks of celery, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tbs dried oregano
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a super simple relish that you can slather on just about anything savory. The recipe uses 4 different colors of bell peppers, red onions, garlic oregano and olive oil. It is wonderful served over fresh mozzarella.
- Add all ingredients to a non reactive bowl and gently mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Let chill if desired.