Blueberry Honey Peach Sauce
- 1 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 quart fresh or canned peaches
This is a delicious dessert sauce that is super simple to prepare. It is great spooned over ice cream, cake or pie.
- Combine honey, blueberries and cinnamon in a large sauce pan and mix well.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes or until the flavors have blended.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the peaches and mix well.