Canadian Bacon and Egg Pockets
|6 eggs, scrambled|
|1/2 lb of Canadian bacon, chopped|
|3 tbs scallions, chopped|
|1/4 lb of sharp cheddar cheese, grated|
|2 large pitas|
This is a great breakfast recipe to start your day. It uses bacon, eggs, scallions, and cheddar cheese stuffed inside pita bread pockets.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs with 2 tbs of water.
- Stir in Canadian bacon and scallions.
- Over medium heat in a non stick saute pan, cook egg mixture, stirring until the eggs begin to set.
- Cook until almost set but still moist.
- Remove from heat and fold in the cheese
- Cut the pitas in half (4 pockets) and fill each pocket with some of the egg mixture.