Caribbean Fruit Salad
- 1 large can of fruit cocktail
- 1 cup of dark or light rum
- mint leaves for garnish
This is wonderful Caribbean fruit salad kissed with rum. You may adjust the amount of fruit and rum that you use depending on how many guests you are serving. Serve in an attractive bowl and garnish with mint.
- Peel and cut all the fruits into chunks and add to a large bowl.
- Add the fruit cocktail along with the syrup.
- Pour in the rum and mix all ingredients gently.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.