|1 lb Ground chuck 80/20|
|4 slices Wisconsin Cheddar cheese|
|4 slices Wisconsin Pepper jack cheese|
|1 cup of Beef chili|
|1 small onion, chopped|
|8 slices of ripe tomato|
|4 sesame seed buns|
This a lip smacking good. Chili cheeseburger with Wisconsin Cheddar and pepper jack cheese. Wisconsin Cheese
- Make the chili the day before
- Separate the chuck into 4 1/4 lb patties
- Add a small amount of oil to a saute pan and cook the burgers to desired doneness, turning once
- In the last 2 minutes of cooking add a slice of pepper jack and a slice of cheddar to the top of each burger. Cover the pan and allow the cheese to melt.
- To the bottom of each hamburger add several tbs of chili and some chopped onions.
- Add a burger atop each one, then add several slices of tomatoes to the top.
- You may add the condiment of choice to the top of the burgers. (ketchup, mustard, Mayo, etc)