- 2 thick cut bone in pork chops
- 2 tbs canola oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup flour
This is a super simple pork chop recipe that is typical to south. We use thick bone in pork chops as bone in meats tend to have better flavor. 2 servings. This recipe may be increased to accommodate any number of guests.
- Wash the pork chops and pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
- Add the flour to a shallow dish.
- Heat the oil using medium high heat.
- Rub the chops all over with the spice mixture, then dredge in the flour.
- Add the chops to the oil and reduce heat to medium and fry for about 4 to 5 minutes per side, until golden brown. Take care not to over cook.