Cranberry Honey Muffins
|1 cup cranberries|
|1/3 cup honey|
|1/4 cup margarine|
|1/4 cup honey|
|1/2 cup milk|
|1 orange rind, grated|
|2 cups flour|
|1 tbs baking powder|
|1 tsp salt|
These muffins are filled with cranberry’s and flavored with honey and orange rind.
- Mix cranberries with 1/3 cup honey.
- Cream the margarine and remaining honey until fluffy.
- Add egg and beat thoroughly.
- Add the cranberry mixture and stir until just combined. Batter should be lumpy.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin tins, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.