Cranberry Honey Muffins
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 orange rind, grated
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
These muffins are filled with cranberry’s and flavored with honey and orange rind.
- Mix cranberries with 1/3 cup honey.
- Cream the margarine and remaining honey until fluffy.
- Add egg and beat thoroughly.
- Add the cranberry mixture and stir until just combined. Batter should be lumpy.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin tins, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.