Cuban Masas de Puerco Fritas
- 3 lbs of pork loin, trimmed of fat
- 1 tbs parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 sliced bell pepper
- 1 sliced onion
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Canola oil for frying
This is a Cuban classic recipe. It is deep fried marinated pork loin that is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Trim pork of all fat and cut into 2 inch chunks.
- Combine spices, garlic, onion, green pepper and olive oil
- Pour over pork chunks, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- In a sauce pan or deep fryer, fill 1/3 full of oil and heat to 350 degrees,
- Fry the pork chunks in batches until golden and crispy. About 10 minutes.
- Serve with salad and rice.