Cucumbers and Sour Cream
- 5 cups cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tbs grated onion
- 1 tbs fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- lettuce leaves for serving
This salad is creamy delicious and quite delightful.
- In a bowl mix the sour cream with the sugar, lemon juice and onion. Mix well.
- Stir in the cucumbers and chill covered for several hours. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in lettuce cups.