- 1/2 lb of cream cheese softened.
- 1 /2 lb of smoked Gouda, grated
- 2 tbs dry sherry
- 1 tsp curry powder
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 scallion, minced, white and green parts
This is a wonderful spread to serve as and appetizer that marries the wonderful flavors of cream, and smoked Gouda spread with onions, dry sherry and curry.
- Combine cheeses, sherry, salt, pepper, curry powder and scallions.
- Mix well.
- Turn into and attractive dish and serve with crackers and crusty bread.