Deviled Ham Stuffed Cucumbers
|1 (5 oz) can of Underwood deviled ham|
|1 hard cooked egg, coarsely chopped|
|1 tbs onion, minced|
|1 tbs sour pickle, minced|
|1 tsp yellow mustard|
|mixed greens for serving|
This is a great appetizer that uses Underwood Deviled Ham. You can put this appetizer together in about 15 minutes.
- Peel cucumbers and cut in half length wise.
- Using a small spoon scrape seeds from cucumber halves.
- In a bowl, combine the deviled ham, chopped egg, onion, pickle and mustard. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into cucumbers shells.
- When ready to serve, cut cucumber diagonally into 1 inch pieces.
- Serve on a bed of mixed greens.