- 1 cup of minced ginger
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- Chilled water or sprite to mix
This is a super refreshing drink that is super simple to prepare. This recipe is written without alcohol, however you may add rum, tequila or vodka to your taste.
- Mix the 1 cup of water with the ginger and squeeze through a wire mesh sieve to get ginger concentrate.
- Add the sugar and lime juice to the concentrate. Stir well until the sugar dissolves.
- Adjust the sugar if needed. Pour into a pitcher and refrigerate.
- When serving add a teaspoon full of this concentrate to chilled water or sprite and mix well.
- Add alcohol to the concentrate if desired.
- Serve with mint leafs for garnish.
- If desired you can add vodka or white rum.