Greek Yogurt with Pecans and Honey
- 2 6 oz containers of full fat Greek yogurt
- 4 tbs of honey
- 1/4 cup of broken pecans
- Mint leaves for garnish
Greek yogurt is super creamy and rich with little resemblance to the American versions that many of us are use to. This is a super simple dessert that is absolutely delicious.
- Add each container of yogurt to an attractive bowl.
- Drizzle each serving with 2 tbs of honey.
- Sprinkle each bowl with some pecans.
- Garnish with a mint leaf.
- Recipe may be doubled.