- 4 tbs of unsalted butter, softened
- 4 tbs flour
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 8 oz can of deviled ham
- 1 cup hot milk
- 6 egg whites, stiffly beaten
This is an easy meal to prepare that is beautiful to look at. You may complete the meal with some garlic bread, a crisp green salad and a dry white wine.
- Place all of the ingredients except the egg whites in a blender.
- Blend for 20 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a sauce pan and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Let cool slightly.
- Slowly add the mixture to the beaten eggs whites and gently fold in.
- Turn the mixture into a 1 and 1/2 quart souffle dish.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30 minutes.