Honey-Orange Glazed Parsnips and Carrots
- 3 cups of parsnips, peeled and sliced on the diagonal
- 3/4 cups water
- kosher salt to taste
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tbs clover honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- 1 cup carrots
This recipe brings out the super sweetness of the parsnips.
- Cook parsnips in water and salt until tender. About 10 minutes.
- Drain and remove from sauce pan.
- Heat remaining ingredients together in a sauce pan.
- Combine with parsnips. Mix well and allow to glaze over.
- Serve hot.