Lemon Orange Honey Barbecued Chicken Drumsticks
- 16 chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup honey
- grated rind and juice form 2 lemons
- grated rind and juice from 2 oranges
- 6 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- scallions, sliced on a bias for garnish
These chicken drumsticks have a wonderful glaze, with honey, soy sauce, orange juice and coriander.
- Mix together the honey, lemon rind and juice and the orange rind and juice, soy sauce, coriander and salt and pepper.
- Score the drumsticks with a sharp knife, lay in a shallow dish and pour over the honey marinade.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours turning occasionally.
- Cook the chicken over hot coals or under a broiler until cooked through about 15 minutes.