Macaroni Beef Casserole
|1 lb lean ground chuck|
|1 lb of elbow macaroni|
|1 large onion chopped|
|2 tsp garlic powder|
|kosher and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|2 cups of steamed green beans|
|2 cans cream of mushroom soup|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar, Monterrey jack or Mozzarella or a combination of the three)|
This is a super simple delicious recipe that you family and especially you kids are sure to love.
- Steam green beans for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and onion. Pour off grease and season with salt and pepper, and garlic powder. You may use other seasonings if desired.
- Add mushroom soup and sour cream to the meat and mix well.
- Add the green beans and mix again.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- Mix the macaroni with the meat and mix well.
- Add the meat and macaroni to a greased casserole dish and top with the grated cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven until cheese is bubbling. About 20 minutes.