Milk Boiled Corn on the Cobb
- 6 ears of fresh corn on the Cob
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of butter
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This recipe brings out the super sweetness of fresh corn. We boil the corn in a milk and water mixture along with brown sugar and butter. Recipe may be doubled.
- In a large stock pot bring enough water and 2 cups of milk to a boil.
- Add the brown sugar and butter to the water.
- Remove the husks and silk from the corn and add to the boiling liquid.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for about 8 minutes or until corn is tender.