Oven Steamed Salmon Fillets with Crab and Hollandaise Sauce
|1 lb of salmon fillets|
|1 lb of jumbo lump crab meat|
|1 cup dry white wine|
|2 bay leaves|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1 cup Hollandaise sauce|
This is super simple recipe that you can prepare in about 15 minutes. The wonderful flavors of white wine and bay leaf are infused in the salmon.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the salmon in a Pyrex baking dish and add the white wine and bay leafs.
- Bring the crab meat to room temperature.
- Season with salt and pepper, then cover tightly with aluminium foil.
- Cook for about 8 minutes or until fish flakes. During the last 2 minutes of cooking add a scoop of crab meat to each salmon filet and continue to cook uncovered.
- Remove from oven.
- Top with Hollandaise sauce and serve.