- 1 lb red snapper fillets
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- kosher salt to taste
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, cut into thin strips
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tbs ricotta cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 tbs of ripe olives chopped
This Red Snapper is sauteed in olive oil, flavored with lemon pepper, onion, carrots, peppers, garlic and white wine.
- Season fish with lemon pepper seasoning and salt on both sides and let stand for 15 minutes.
- In a large saute pan heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, red pepper, carrot and garlic. Saute for about 10 minutes.
- Add wine and bring to a boil. Remove vegetables from the pan.
- Pull fillets in a singly layer in the center of the saute pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Add tomato and olives and top with cheese.
- Cover and cook for about 3 minutes or until the fish begins to flake.
- Transfer fish to a serving platter and garnish with the vegetables and pan juices.