Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 pint of vanilla ice cream cut into 6 3x3 inch squares
This is a wonderful take on ice cream sandwiches that uses Kellogg’s Rice Krispies as a base.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together corn syrup and peanut butter.
- Add the Rice Krispie’s.
- Stir until well coated.
- Press mixture evenly into a buttered baking pan or baking sheet.
- Place into a freezer until firm.
- Cut cereal mixture into twelve 3 inch squares.
- Sandwich each slice of ice cream between 2 squares.
- Freeze until firm.
- Cut each sandwich in half and wrap individually in foil.
- Store in freezer until needed.