Pico de Gallo
- 2 ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped in a dice.
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small bunch of cilantro, chopped, leaves and stems
- Juice from 4 limes
- 2 jalapenos, minced (we leave the seeds in for more spice)
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a super simple and absolutely fresh salsa. You can serve it as a dip and it also goes well with chicken or fish.
- In a large non reactive bowl add the tomatoes, onions garlic, jalapenos and cilantro.
- Add the lime juice juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well and allow to sit for 10 minutes before serving.